We love this traditional oriental pattern with all of its detail and shades of blue. A true work of art. This wallpaper is elegant and masculine. We love this wallpaper for a study, library, or living room. Transport yourself with this timeless vintage pattern. This wallpaper features only blues and whites with a busy scene of two men in a village, monkeys, and a variety of more amazing details. Wallpaper is one of the most popular ways to completely transform your room without a huge commitment. Material: 100% polyester fabric.
Natural woven grasscloth wallpaper with a slight luster for the ultimate in timeless elegance. This is a natural handcrafted wallpaper with unique variations and irregularities in texture, color, and weave, which is an inherent quality of this material. When installed, the seams between the panels of the grasscloth will be visible. This paper is not suitable for high moisture areas such as bathrooms with showers or bathtubs.
Keep in mind that the pure white coloring in all grasscloth printed designs when printed, will be the natural grasscloth color instead.
• Type I wall covering - typically used in areas such as residential spaces or lower traffic/touch and only light abrasion areas.
• Material is 100% handcrafted natural sisal
• Recommended for lower traffic areas from dining rooms to accent walls
• Paste required and professional wallpaper installer recommended
• Double cut – hand trimming required
• Roll (installed): Trims to 34" inches wide
• Pattern repeats every 17" inches
Only available by the linear yard. Able to print up to 45 continuous yards.
When ordering, quantity is by the yard.
For special edits or scale requests please contact us.
•Care Instructions: Natural wallcoverings are very low maintenance. They may be lightly brushed with a soft surface feather duster to remove dust. Never use cleaning agents to remove a stain. If necessary, only use the foam from a gentle household dishwashing liquid and rub softly with a soft white cloth.